07 Jun C100
“One successful individual in business makes an important contribution to his or her local economy. 100 inspiring business leaders and entrepreneurs collectively help to grow the European economy and are an inspirational statement of success to Europe’s Muslim communities and beyond” – Ahmed Larouz, CEDAR Chair
The C100 is a prestigious list of the top 100 emerging and established entrepreneurs and business leaders, primarily of Muslim heritage, taking the lead in tackling Europe’s current economic and social challenges, through innovation and entrepreneurship.
It will serve as a showcase the diversity and range of inspiring ideas and achievements in business across Europe and will demonstrate excellence in their fields.
Who is eligible for the C100?
To be considered by the C100 selection committee, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
- Be an emerging or established business leader and/or entrepreneur in Europe.
- Be of Muslim heritage or have built positive links and partnerships between and across communities, countries and regions.
- Provide innovative and successful approaches to economic or societal challenges.
- Act as a role model for future generations through their success.
Why be part of C100?
The C100 List highlights the positive contributions to the European economy and society by entrepreneurs and business leaders, primarily of Muslim heritage.
The C100 List will provide you with:
- A platform for your innovative ideas and achievements, including to potential investors.
- International media exposure through conventional and web based media sources.
- An all-expenses-paid invitation to 2012 Annual CEDAR Leadership Forum.
The C100 List will be an inspiration to the next generation of entrepreneurs, especially those of Muslim heritage, demonstrating the possibilities and the diversity of success.
2012 CEDAR Leadership Forum & C100 Gala
The C100 List will be unveiled at the 2012 Annual CEDAR Leadership Forum in autumn 2012, which is to focus on innovation and entrepreneurship. This Forum will present and connect a diverse pool of dynamic and transnational leaders, entrepreneurs and policy-makers from across Europe and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, to explore, debate, and create opportunities between and within Europe and MENA countries.
As part of this event, the C100 Gala will serve as an opportunity to showcase the List, its members and the combined impact of exceptional group.